caterpillar mode {ON}

Tuesday, September 20, 2005



its killing me, chasing me, furiously
i dont have time to do the right thing
all i cant think of is your hands all over me
kiss me, take me, break me..you know how to
your lips drawing wonders around my waist
your hands impatiently finding their way in the dark
i know it's wrong, i'm crying
but i still let you
we can't control ourselves
hard breathing, sweat
it's all coming back to me
the pain, the blood, the suffering
your tongue, my legs around you, clothes all over the place...
i was so naive(i whisper) and i pull away as you pull me closer
you bite my neck, you missed having me in your hands
you feel me so yours again, i'm finally back!
but when you open your eyes it's like i just vanished
it's just memories
wake up honey...i'm gone!

Posted by Pretty Little Things :: 5:32 AM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------