caterpillar mode {ON}

Wednesday, October 05, 2005



Naked
You should see me naked and then understand
see every piece, every pore, every smile and every tear
you should live inside of me if it makes you any happier
with me bare naked
completly undressed and uncovered
so you can touch every memory under my skin
don't let me hide anything
not a birth mark, not a tear
there's so many things to see...you have no idea
watch the heart pieces on the floor...
and then, after you see the girl i see every day
after you know me more than i know myself
after you know what it feels like to be me
(not what it seems like, not what you think it feels like)
but what it really, really feels like
then, with you holding my naked soul in your hands
then i'll listen to you talk about me
but not one day before or one day after
until you see me completly naked
mind, bodey and soul
until that day:
SHUT THE F*** up!!!
for those who might have trouble understanding, this means shut the f*** up cause i dont wanna listen to you talk about me!! it just seems so stupid when some people try to prove you wrong about YOURSELF!!!! lol

Posted by Pretty Little Things :: 1:42 AM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------